Subject: The 1st annual Temptation's Bachelor Auction!
Thank you for signing up for The 1st annual Temptation's Bachelor Auction!
As one of our bachelors we'd like to give you a chance to represent yourself to the bidders. Please response back to this e-mail with a few sentences describing yourself. What are your hobbies? What do you do for a living? Why should the bidders be bidding on you?
Once again, thank you for participating in The 1st annual Temptation's Bachelor Auction! We look forward to seeing you Saturday, December 10th at 8:00pm.
Okay, I have no idea what to say about myself, so I'll just dive in and see what happens.
I'm Vince Huerta, 33 and a designer with Dynamic Landscaping. I take a building and the site it's sitting on and figure out how to make them look better, basically, . In my off hours I play and coach soccer, read just about anything, keep in shape, garden, and (most importantly) spend time with my 3 year old baby girl, Gabi.
As for why you should bid on me, let's see ... I like meeting new people, I enjoy a good two-way conversation more than just talking myself up, and I believe in living life to the fullest and helping others do the same. Oh, and my boss is offering to match every dollar bid on me with a donation of his own. Can't beat that deal, right?
E-Mail from Temptations Bar.
Date: 2011-12-08 08:51 am (UTC)Thank you for signing up for The 1st annual Temptation's Bachelor Auction!
As one of our bachelors we'd like to give you a chance to represent yourself to the bidders. Please response back to this e-mail with a few sentences describing yourself. What are your hobbies? What do you do for a living? Why should the bidders be bidding on you?
Once again, thank you for participating in The 1st annual Temptation's Bachelor Auction! We look forward to seeing you Saturday, December 10th at 8:00pm.
G. Trent, Owner
Re: E-Mail from Temptations Bar.
Date: 2011-12-10 01:39 am (UTC)I'm Vince Huerta, 33 and a designer with Dynamic Landscaping. I take a building and the site it's sitting on and figure out how to make them look better, basically, . In my off hours I play and coach soccer, read just about anything, keep in shape, garden, and (most importantly) spend time with my 3 year old baby girl, Gabi.
As for why you should bid on me, let's see ... I like meeting new people, I enjoy a good two-way conversation more than just talking myself up, and I believe in living life to the fullest and helping others do the same. Oh, and my boss is offering to match every dollar bid on me with a donation of his own. Can't beat that deal, right?
one santa gram for you! click the cupcake to see the message!
Date: 2011-12-24 08:03 pm (UTC)